Monday, November 2, 2015

Project Life...Catching Up from Summer

Hope you all had a fun and festive Halloween! It happens to be my favorite holiday behind my family favorite of Christmas! This year we had a hot dog, a baby, and a hunter in the family! If you want to check us out on my Instagram feed, ou can find me at sdbreidenbach.

So, here's some serious PL catch up, July, August, and September to be exact! I'm feeling pretty good about my progress considering November just started! :) I used a few branded kits to get these completed quickly! I bought a big stash of items recently because one of the last brick and mortar scrapbook stores near me recently closed because Lori, the owner and friend, decided to retire so I can't be too sad. Looks like online shopping may be a part of my crafting future!

July...

August...

And September...



No comments:

Post a Comment