Friday, February 6, 2015

Popping By with a Birthday Surprise...

Our neighbors' daughter is celebrating a birthday this week and she is a good friend of my daughters so we thought long and hard about a special gift for her big day. The girls were naming all of her favorite treats and I thought it would be fun to do a movie themed gift. Experiences are so special versus an item and I know I've really enjoyed the memories of gifted experiences I've received so thought a night out to the movies would be perfect!

Cue the popcorn...
I die cut the box with my Silhouette and had a few movie embellishments to add some pizazz. We loaded this up with Mike and Ike's, Hershey's, Jelly Belly beans, and, of course, her own personal popcorn seasoning!


I die cut a little pocket container and stamped it up. Inside is a movie ticket that states on the back, "You pick the movie and we'll pick you up!" That way she can decide on the flick and I can take her and my girls for a fun evening out or afternoon matinee. 


So fun! We can't wait to give it to her tonight! Lots of great movies out there right now and of course, it's her "pick" but I cannot deny I wouldn't be disappointed if she decides on the new Cinderella that comes out next month...just sayin'... 

Happy Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment