Saturday, March 21, 2015

Love Is...Gossamer Blue

Happy Saturday! I had a fun little getaway to sunny Arizona and getting back into the swing of things here at home. Busy spring and of course, the weather outside makes it hard to justify staying inside at all but I had a lot of my last kit from Gossamer Blue left and decided to put it to use on some sweet puppy layouts. I'd had a layout from October Afternoon's blog that you can find here that I loved titled Love Is and I thought it would be perfect for a puppy page.
I had a picture of each daughter I wanted to highlight on a layout for each of their albums. In a short amount of time I laid out the first one and copied the same one using different strips of paper nd such, die cut the same title at one time, and stitched all the strips on each at the same time, making it convenient to add the little details that I love without taking a lot of time. So that is Graci's and here is Addi's...
I still have quite a bit left for cards so loving the versatility of these kits and thrilled to have two layouts to add to the girls' albums!

Time to get back to it here...hope you're having a fabulous weekend wherever you are!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment