Thursday, February 5, 2015

Project Life January 2015

I can do this! Since discovering the simplicity of doing my project life by month instead of by week, it's becoming a whole new joy, a whole new experience, and for that I am thankful! Recording lots of moments in this month by month layout is something I will look forward to completing and sharing at the end or early beginning of each month as it passes in 2015.

For January, I used lots of leftover bits from the SC Walden kit and love the cool colors with the monthly spread and pictures...
Lots of die cutting this month and keeping it simple as lots of pictures to fill up my pages.

Left layout...
and the right side...
So glad I am still enjoying this process and even more, the end result!

Are you starting Project Life or rediscovering how to do it? A few tweaks and I sill am such a big fan! Hope you are, too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment