Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Layouts, Yellowstone

It's been an absolutely beautiful weekend here and lots of family time with Eric and the girls, which has been so fun! Just catching up and getting prepped for the week but we've got one last night to savor together and then back to it...

With all this time I finally got pictures printed from our trip to Yellowstone in June and have loved reliving the memories through scrapbooking a few pages! Lots of inspiration from some of my favorite blogs and the October Afternoon blog to create my layouts!


These pics of my silly and energetic girls just make me smile!


So many amazing sites and the wildlife was just spectacular! I used inspiration from a layout by Nichol Magouirk for the right side above.
This one was inspired by Lisa Dickinson's blog Gettin' By...
Hope to get to the Tetons and Old Faithful sometime soon to share! Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you are savoring your last little bit of this long weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment