Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Project Life February 2015

Had my Gossamer Blue February kit waiting for some free time for me to get another month in the books. Loved the large, fun colored enamel dots and pops of navy in this kit. And so happy still with my monthly PL layout versus weekly. Still enjoying the process, which is what it's all about!
A few close ups of some of my favorite details of the layout...
Sweet guest check accented a night out for pizza to celebrate Graci's 11th birthday with friends. Looking back as I finished up February makes me realize how busy but fun this last month was! Special little moments that may have otherwise been forgotten are now added to our story, to our history, love that part most of this process! Here are the finished pages, left to right...

Thanks for stopping by...well into the month of March and excited about the possibilities for this months layout in a few weeks, also happy to know I can keep up with this process! :) Hope the sun is shining where you are, spring has definitely sprung here in SD!



No comments:

Post a Comment