Sunday, March 1, 2015

Display Board

If you read my blog recently you may recall a few updates I've been working on in our master bedroom. Upcycling the drapes and updating the look, which I'm loving more as time goes by. I still have those finishing touches to add with random projects and am so excited to get this one hanging on the wall!
I used leftover papers from a Studio Calico kit and cut files from SC as well. I created the I heart you cut piece and blessed sketch with my Silhouette, adding in a few of my absolute favorite memories from this past year and this display was complete in no time! This is a jewelry organizer inside so it adds function and fun at the same time, love that!
This is a quote that I adore and love having near my nightstand, a sentiment that will be a sweet reminder with each morning and night.

Hope your weekend has been a good one. Graci celebrated her 11th birthday with a sleepover and going to visit the puppies so we are taking it easy today...





No comments:

Post a Comment