Saturday, April 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink April Blog Hop

Pink and navy are the inspiration colors for this month's blog hop. Fun to finally have a half hour to sit down and create a card for this hop! Cancan was amazing but it has been a whirlwind since we got home midweek with work, spring school stuff with the girls, and the JDRF walk this morning! 

I used Irresistibly Ikat to create a background with navy and two shades of pink and Bigger Blooms to jazz up my focal point die cut and one of my favorite sayings from We Go Together for the sentiment. Finally I mounted on navy and pink squares and added a few sequins and enamel dots to finish off my card...
I couldn't resist sharing my new adventure here with the pink and navy theme because navy is one of the trademark colors of KEEP-Collective and I recently became a designer! Check out my link here to learn more about this amazing new opportunity or to shop their fun keepers and keys, a fabulous way to design a unique gift for the special mom in your life and "tell her story" which is a signature part of this company and, if you follow my blog, you know I'm all about the story! :o)

I designed two bands to share with the PTI theme for the month...

You can create one that defines whatever statement you want to make! Hop on over to my site here if you want to learn more...

Happy hopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment