Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring Layout

Is it Friday already? Whoa, where did this week go? I had every intention of getting this on the blog Monday but, well, you know the story!
Ok, onto the good stuff...I used more of my Gossamer Blue kit from February to do a fun layout from our Easter weekend. Left page...
I can't get enough of gold right now and the little fabric fluffs in this kit are too adorable!

I loved all the printables that are included, too! Silhouette Cameo cut them after printing and I am amazed every time I watch it do its magic!
And here is the other side. Luckily we got a picture of all the Price cousins, which is a rarity!

Hope you're looking forward to a nice weekend! My hubby and I are off to Cancun so will be back with some cards from this kit's scraps late next week! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment