Saturday, April 11, 2015

Project Life March 2015

Happy Saturday! Two weeks in with a new puppy, spring activities with the girls, launching new products at work, and accepting the fact that I may never be caught up but more importantly, being okay with it! :) Which brings me to my excuse for why I'm using a February kit to get my March layout done! Regardless, I love it just the same! Gossamer Blue February Main Kit was used for this and as usual, had so much fun putting this together...
Pops of black with a variety of pinks, gold and teal, what's not to love? 
A few family trips took place in March so it was a happy layout for sure! Page one has pictures from a little getaway we took to Omaha and my trip to AZ to see my parents.

And of course, the addition of Milly to our family and Lainey's attempts to tolerate her took up a large amount of our time and energy this month. Ha! We're getting there but I cannot lie, it does feel similar to the long forgotten exhaustion of being a new mama. Laineyandmill (yes, my daughters insisted they are worthy of their own Instagram page so if you're a lab lover, feel free to follow:) are  pretty darn sweet, no matter how much work! :) So there's page two. 

Off to Rochester today to watch Graci compete with her dance team...Stop back soon as I'm just finishing up my Easter layout with the remnants of this fun kit and will be posting. Lots of fun with the cut files and printables that are included. And yes, I'm talking Easter 2015, as in last week! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment