Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Reading Picks

Happy weekend! Wanted to share a few books I've read recently that I felt were worthy of recommending! Our lab, Lainey, was my "first born" baby and I have a serious affection for animals, especially dogs, so when I come across any good book with a dog in the story I tend to enjoy the read. I recently found this one and loved it...
An easy read with a dancing dog who has human like qualities when it comes to personality, what's not to love? I found it at Barnes and Noble but here is the link from Amazon .Speaking of dogs, if you haven't read 
The Art of Racing in the Rain, YOU NEED TO! This has a tender story and although there is a bit of sadness involved, it made me feel like I could speak dog after reading...
And finally, the book everyone's been talking about and the movie linked to it, The Fault in Our Stars. This one is so honest and a compelling read, making me think of my faith and all the people I love and that love me on any given day. I haven't seen the movie yet for fear that I will dehydrate from all the tears shed but hope to check it out sometime soon...
What are you reading this summer? Anything worth sharing? Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment