Thursday, December 18, 2014

Friend, Neighbor, and Hostess Holiday Gifts

Beer bread is a treat in our house that I love to make with soups or stews but more often than not, I don't have any on hand. A friend that I work with informed me of the easiest recipe ever to create it whenever we're craving some and wanted to bag it up for a gift but she isn't a big crafter. We decided to collaborate our efforts and she came over last night to make tags to adorn her bags and in turn, shared the recipe with me!
I saw lots of Pinterest posts so decided it wasn't a secret so it would be safe to share the recipe here as well...

Add 3 cups self rising flour and 1/2 cup sugar to the bags. Here are the remaining directions printed on a label for the treat bags...
We bagged up the mix in Christmas cellophane bags and whipped up a huge batch of tags to jazz them up with some red ribbons...
Papertreyink Ink's penguin stamp in combination with Lawn Fawn's tag it die and stamp set started the process and the envelope die from Studio Calico is what the penguin is holding.
I got the idea for the penguin holding the SC envelope from Julie Campbell here.
So excited to start delivering these tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment