Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry Christmas to Me

Boxes have been arriving daily filled with various holiday gifts for friends and family. Many are already wrapped and under our tree. Tonight when the UPS man rang our doorbell I assumed it would be one of the final arrivals. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and revealed my very own present...
Merry Christmas to me! Seriously, I was thrilled to get one more shipment of Dexcom supplies after my deductible has been met! Sad but true that there is big joy in this little box! Even more humorous was the response from my daughters at my excitement... "It's just diabetic stuff, Mom. What's fun about that?" Not much, I admit, but having my insurance pay for 90% of a medical resource that allows me to feel in tighter control, priceless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment