Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Tags

I've beat the rush and am proud to say I'm almost done with my shopping and now that all the decorations are up, I'm in the mood to pretty up some packages. The girls are way too good at guessing their gifts so I've moved to a number system to keep them guessing.

I love Thickers and get plenty in my kits but often have no use for all the numbers but they are too pretty to part with so I thought using them for my Christmas tags would be perfect!

I die cut some tags using the set from Lawn Fawn, got out some bright colors of Distress Ink and had fun blending on some color.
Next up I grabbed one of the matching stamp sets from Lawn Fawn and added images, embossing powder, ribbon, white and gold pens, washi, and various numbers to complete these tags. Simple, fun, and a great way to put my stash to good use!
I guarantee the first thing I hear tomorrow  morning will be, "who's odd and who's even?" Little do they know I put a new spin on things this year... let the guessing begin! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment