Sunday, June 8, 2014

Balloons, Balloons, & More Balloons

Another beautiful summer weekend here! We are back from Florida and just chilled all weekend, which could only get better if my neighbor offered to let me try out her new My Favorite Things balloon and die set! Here is the result...

These were inspired by Nichol Magouirk. It is always nice to have baby cards on hand and these were quick to whip up. Loving my new Wink of Stella pen to add a touch of shimmer!

These two were so fun to create using the new items from Pink Paislee, Pen Pals line. I am in love with this set that offers a fun mix of navy with pinks and reds, classic and so versatile!
And finally I made a few if these kraft cards to add to my masculine pile as I always seem to be short on those. I used a ton of Papertrey Ink stamps from sets to piece together my own birthday greeting background. I've seen this on lots of blogs and it was a fun technique to try!

Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment