Friday, August 29, 2014

Chicken Chickpea Curry

The kids are back in school and I'm almost caught up on laundry after being away for a week. It's crisp and cool in the morning, fall is in the air! My absolute favorite season for more reasons than either of us has time to write or read! Soups and stews are something I love to have on hand this time of year and I recently came across one I've been excited to try.

I'm lucky enough to have a small abundance of fresh tomatoes from the garden to start my curry with and the rest came together easily with a store bought rotisserie chicken, frozen okra and lots of fresh cilantro!
This was a meal my whole family loved and one of my new go to dinners for busy weeknights! Add a few chunks of naan from Costco and dinner is done!

You can find the recipe in the recent Food Network Kitchen magazine or here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment