Sunday, August 24, 2014

Trendy Loom Necklace

It is so good to be home! Long week away for work where it was fun to connect with friends and peers from across the country but I often struggle with being way from my family from my heart's perspective and struggle even more with the change in routine from my diabetes' perspective.  Enjoying a calm weekend but had to put a quick post up of a new trend!

I knew I had to find something special from Las Vegas for the girls and I did indeed but during the search I came across these incredibly fun necklaces made from tons of rubber bands just hanging on a string. When I discovered these were $38 and really investigated them, I decided this would be a perfect way to use up some of the many rainbow loom bands that the girls have accumulated since last years' trend has seem to expired in our house!

This morning we found our stash of loom bands and Addison and I decided to stack them on a piece of string rainbow style. Make it the length you want and attach a jump ring and clasp and you've created your own trendy necklace, a lot more fun and inexpensive than the ones in Vegas!
So fun and cute, right? It will match everything in her closet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment