Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

One of my favorite Christmas songs and I came across this phrase on Pinterest and added it to one of my boards. Looking back at that board, I decided it would make the most perfect print for our mantle!
I love how it turned out! So much inspiration from an image and creating it into my own art to decorate our home just makes me happy! I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the image and letters and even made a matching sparkly elk print to finish off my holiday mantle...
A few pine cones, potted trees and holly berry adorned branches make this mantle my absolute favorite one of the year! I hope you were able to get a start or even finish your holiday decorating this weekend. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Sorry, I couldn't resist! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment