Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12 Days of Crafty Christmas: Day 2

I'm hoping to eventually become more disciplined with this craft habit but I cannot lie, I was tucking the girls into bed and it occurred to me that I'd made a commitment here yesterday and had yet to even think about creating something for day 2. So I grabbed some sweet reindeer paper that inspired me from SU and just dug in. A red diamond dot and some sparkly ribbon with a sentiment stamp was enough to get it done.
Cutting my patterned paper on an angle and adding my sentiment on that same angle is a fun way to add a new twist to what otherwise would be a very traditional card. I thought I needed more but once I added one red diamond dot, it was complete! This took me five minutes! I haven't been that quick with my crafting in forever and it was really freeing to not get hung up on it. Enjoy...I'm on a roll so hope you'll stop by and check out day 3! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment