Thursday, December 17, 2015

12 Days of Crafty Christmas: Day 4

Oh, my goodness! If you are searching for THE most adorable frozen creatures wrapped in sweaters or scarves, you must check out this set from Paperyrey Ink! Warmest Wishes with dies is what I used to inspire these Christmas tags!
Aren't they adorable? I die cut tags and stamped away, stamped the bear and fox on kraft and colored with my Prisma pencils. Using white to color on kraft made my polar bear pop. I can't get over the sweet sweater and scarf in Nordic print...and the simple box around the words...thinking poking holes in corners and putting twine through to recreate the lines would be a unique accent!
Here's each close up...


I finally had time to wrap a few last minute purchases so I'm going to put these on top with a bow so I can tuck them under the tree after the girls are tucked into bed tonight Tis the season! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment