Sunday, December 20, 2015

12 Days of Crafty Christmas: Day 7

I didn't plan on making so many cards but there are so many fun techniques I've been wanting to try and it really is the easiest way to try, sort of like a mini project! :) So, today I used Distress Inks to create a sky scene and then used a dot mask to create a sparkly snow image with gesso...
The background turned out so pretty, don't ya think? I then used a few different sets to create a Christmas scene and hand cut a snowy slope from white card stock. I added my die cut house and fussy cut tree from the SU set and added the sentiment in red. Mounted on Pure Poppy from PTI and this was ready to go. 
Can't wait to get this one in the mail! Stop back for more tomorrow! Can't believe this week is Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment