Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites, March 21, 2014

Spring has officially arrived! In honor of the season, here are some fresh favorites for this Friday to get your weekend off to a bright start! 
  Bath & Body Works Mad About You Diamond Body Polish
I was originally drawn to smell this in the store just because the packaging is beautiful and bright! (Will share a card next week based on this imagery! So fun!) I'm not a fan of heavy scents or perfumes and this one is subtle sweet and the polish part of the scrub is a bonus after the dry winter.

 2 Clarisonic Facial Sonic Cleansing System
I cannot even begin to express my adoration for this product! If you've never tried this, I STRONGLY recommend it! You and your skin will not be disappointed!
3 GAP 1969 Faded Always Skinny Jeans
I tried these on last weekend and HAD to have a pair! Fit is great and color is fun for spring to go with all the fresh colors. If you hurry they are on sale through the 21st online and in stores!
4 FAGE fruyo, Vanilla flavor
It's been difficult for me to jump on the Greek yogurt bandwagon. I've always loved yogurt but the texture of most brands were hard for me to handle. However, my daughter, Graci, recommended we try this and I am sooooo glad she did! Delish! It literally tastes like a dessert by itself or with berries. The fact that it has no fat, 27 grams of carb and 20 grams of protein per 1 cup serving makes the dream dessert a reality because it is easy on the blood sugar with an extended bolus from my pump before devouring, I am set to conquer the world! Well, maybe not all at once but trust me, with those stats I sure feel like I almost could!! :)
5 My Paper Pumpkin by Stampin Up
Here are two cards my daughter, Addi, and I made tonight in literally 5 minutes! 
I love kits and although Stampin Up has had a card kit for about a year now, I finally got around to trying it and was thrilled with the little red box that arrived in my mailbox! For $15 I can make 8 cards that are super simple to put together but so beautiful! If interested, check out how to sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/
 
Happy Weekend!!! I've got a much needed date night with my favorite guy tonight! Can't wait!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment