Saturday, November 29, 2014

Another Punch Party

Hope you're enjoying the start to your Saturday! Just popping in quick to show you what the girls and I are crafting up this morning. I discovered yet another talented blogger, Amber at Damask Love where "craft is always I session!" Need I say more? She has a zillion fun ideas and when I came upon these easy ways to use punches I knew the girls would be all in and also make tags for our presents!
Addison dug out her stash of construction paper while I hauled up the punches and glitter glue. Construction paper is one of those nostalgia things...it reminds me of kindergarten and being 6 again. Who doesn't love that? So using circle, scallop, and oval punches, we set in to make dozens of donut tags and a bag or two of peppermint candies. Check out Amber's blog for donut tutorial here and her peppermint one here. So much fun and the girls made just short of a dozen before Addison started Elf again on the DVD player and Graci and her are taking a break from crafting while laughing at Buddy. Our Elf on the Shelf, Spice, arrived again yesterday and now that they're watching our new favorite for the fourth time this weekend, I'm going to try to finish the Christmas mantle...
Whether they're crafting or watching Elf, by the looks of things I think they're good for awhile! Happy weekend, I'll try to stop back with my mantle decorated and a few other fun things I've been working on this long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment