Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thankful Mantle

My mantle is fairly basic most of the year. Between October and January, however, I go all out! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas take over in these months and I love it! I know none of those holidays are in January but I love Christmas so much I usually procrastinate a few weeks to let the sparkly and vintage decor linger. It is my favorite. Runner up would be my Thanksgiving goodness so here it is...
I created the banner last year with a Crate's Close Knit set, which is still one of my favorite releases from Crate. 
All of the wood and embroidered embellishments...
A few pine cones and pumpkins scattered...
...and I used lots of scraps to create this piece with a $5 frame from Hobby Lobby.

So much to be thankful for...hope you're having a fun Saturday and feeling blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment