Friday, November 21, 2014

Beauty Blessings...and a Turkey!

Not sure about you but the holiday season has got me buzzing around to find all of the perfect gifts for everyone on my list and, as usual, I've discovered a few items I absolutely love for, well, myself. Is that bad? I've found all sorts of fabulous finds for my family members, too, and I'm not a big shopper so I figure if I get all my yearly shopping done in this month or so, hey, why not?!?!??!?! :) Self justification is so right! Right? Anyhow...here are my finds
First of all, who doesn't love something different? A rectangular nail polish and Julep has so many fun colors! Zelda is sparkly and reminds me of the rose gold that's so popular. Perfect for the holidays! You can find it at Sephora here.

While we're on the subject of Sephora, I LOVE anything Tarte brand! They have a holiday package every year that is filled with everything a girl needs and Eric, if you are reading, this would be a great gift idea and here is the link, easy peasy...hint, hint! :) 

Ok, one more for beauty products. Not sure if it's because I'm not 20 anymore, far from it. Let's be honest, 30 has also come and gone and 40 is oh, so close, but my pores are a bit well, bigger than ever before and it sort of bothers me. I got a sample of this pores no more at, you guessed it, Sephora, and LOVE! It makes my face feel like a smooth canvas before applying my make up and it still looks that way at the end of my day, which, not sure about you, but that is usually 15 hours later. No more gargantuous craters to fall into on my face...I may be being a bit dramatic there but seriously, that's how I feel about my big pores so Pores No More is a nice add to my arsenal!

So, Thanksgiving is next week and it will be quiet for us as we are celebrating with my family this weekend and with Eric's for Christmas but I love to do some fun activities with the girls and this is one we will be attempting next week...
So much fun but actually think we'll try the laying down platter with meats, cheeses, and grapes. Easy on the blood sugar and it should keep the girls busy for a bit while I am working on the real bird! A video is here for the Rachael Ray version. So pretty!

Will try to stop by again soon. Just so busy with the holidays and don't want to miss a moment of all the fun. I realize  more and more how quickly my girls are growing and enjoying all the little things with them right now. Hope you understand! Happy Friday, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment