Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fanciful Frames Layout


 
     I was inspired to do this layout with Graci's recent dance pictures after seeing something similar on Lisa Dickinson's blog here:  http://lisadickinson.typepad.com/gettin_by/2013/09/page/2/
     I loved the black background and all the frames filled with patterned paper! So, I tried something similar with colors that matched my photos:
     I needed to make mine a two page layout because, shockingly, I took a lot of pictures! I thought if I needed to do a double page layout I should keep it a little less busy by using a few large photos without any frame to anchor the page and I love the open black throughout. I added a few vintage pieces from a stash with pop dots and several enamel dots on those pieces and it was complete. Aside from the detailed cutting time it took my Silhouette to cut out the frames, this was simple!
Happy Saturday!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment