Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mason Jar Party Favors

     I just love when a mess like this...
     Turns  into a treasure like this...
     I had so much fun putting these little party favors together. Graci is sort of obsessed with vintage items and mason jars so when I got my shipment of new Papertrey Ink items and there was the library card and doilies just sitting on my desk, I went to work and decided to attach to mason jars with some stretchy ribbon that went through the ring and the top of the lid (a hole punched through the lid with a Crop-A-Dile so the straw fits easily) for the perfect little party favors...

    Graci put mini hand sanitizers and files from Bath & Body, nail polish, a few cute straws, and of course, a rainbow loom bracelet for each of her friends in each jar. These pictures just don't do these justice...so cute!

     Hope your week is going great! Snowy and cold here as usual but these mason jars have me dreaming of spring with the soft colors, maybe a little vodka lemonade in one of these on the deck with a few friends and sunshine? Oh, spring, where are you?!?!?!?!?
    




No comments:

Post a Comment