Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Papertrey February Blog Hop Challenge

   
A day dedicated to seeking inspiration through projects utilizing Papertrey Ink products.   This event allows all of our customers who enjoy sharing inspiration & artwork with their peers do so through their personal blogs.
 
The challenge:
I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring to arrive!   It has been a super cold winter here and I am counting down the days until the seasons change!  Warm sun, green grass, colorful spring blooms and everything else that comes along with it!  Your challenge this month is to create a spring themed project!  Whether you use a fresh spring color palette or use spring imagery, pull out all the stops to help elude the winter blues!

I created a card using the Chevron Vertical Die as my background, filling it in with the background I hope to see soon: green grass, blue skies, and a bright sun to top it off! I layered flowers from Bigger Blooms and gathered some flowers behind a mason jar from Friendship Jar with a sweet sentiment from Ruby Reprise. Now if only spring would arrive!!!
 
 

 

2 comments: