Saturday, May 31, 2014

Friday Favorties (A Day Late :) - May

Not sure what's going on with me but summer has me feeling like life is a whirlwind! Sorry about my lack of communication lately! So, I'm finally getting to my May edition of recent favorites that is a mix of recipes, stamps and books to beat the heat of summer!

              1. Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad
This one is perfect for summer heat and a healthy option to replace the mayo based ones. Click here for the recipe, which includes cucumbers and feta cheese along with everything else and is a fresh new favorite!
 

             2. Lawn Fawn Summer Release
OK, seriously, these cannot get any cuter! I'm trying to whittle down my stamp collection but a few of these are too adorable to say no to and I had to have them as soon as they became available last week! The Love You S'more set had me at hello because the girls and I play the "love you more" game so often at bedtime so the little s'more stamp and the animals roasting marshmallows with dies just make me smile! Check out the whole release here.
 
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn



Summer gets me in the mood to read more with time to sit on the deck in the evenings and I know this one has been out for awhile but I finally got around to reading it and couldn't put it down! So good! Any local book store would have this but I included an link to amazon here.
 
         4. 2014-2015 Stampin' Up Catalog
The new Stampin' Up catalog is available to shop from on Monday, June 2nd!!! I am so excited to put my first order in! Check it out on the Stampin' Up website on Monday and it will be live or contact me if you'd like to place an order or get a catalog!
 
5. Ravioli and Spinach Lasagna
 
This is such an easy meal for weeknights but with the wonderful comfort of a steamy lasagna (I know it's summer, but some of those days can be rough, too, right? :) With only five ingredients this is a no brainer! You can find the recipe at Melanie Makes. Add a salad or some garlic bread on the side and you are set!
 
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment