Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Studio Calico Camelot

I've been MIA and I do not have any major reason other than a birthday trip to Minneapolis to continue the celebration of Addison's 8th birthday midweek, officially launching summer off and getting the house stocked with groceries and ideas for the girls to have fun with their summer nanny, planning a family trip to Yellowstone at the end of June which is approaching quicker than I would prefer, and finally (thank goodness) a long, worry free Memorial Day weekend thanks to the men, women, and families who give so much for our countless freedoms.

I spent my Monday off creating cards with my May Studio Calico kit and am in love with the stamp set! So fun to create cakes that are sugar free, calorie free, gluten free! And they all look delicious! So fun!
                 

I got lots of these ideas from the Studio Calico gallery, so full of great ideas! This kit has to be one of my favorites ever! The colors, the buttons, the papers are so fresh and again, the stamp set! LOVE!




Okay, that's it for now. I am excited to report there will be more to come from this kit, it is packed with goods and I feel like I've just made a dent! Hoping to get some more down time soon but with the summer just getting going, not sure when that may be. Also have tried a few new recipes great for the grilling season so hope to share those soon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment