Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Girls on the Run Finale Bookmark

I have learned so much from the 3rd - 5th grade girls that I had the honor of coaching for Girls on the Run this year and our final gathering was yesterday. I wanted to craft a little something for each of the girls to remember the lessons that we learned and the fun that was had so the stamp set in Studio Calico's March set was perfect!
I mass produced 20 bookmarks in a short amount of time so don't be intimidated by large numbers if you have a quality product you want to produce. Simply set up stations and get going! For this I had a
 pile of the bookmarks, washi station, stamp station, and glue station with the backs. Easy peasy!
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle! A great reminder for these beautiful young girls and heck, even us adult women can use this reminder in life so I had to make one for myself, too!:)

This got me thinking of other ideas for these, maybe for birthday or party treat bags, a new mom with a sweet book to record baby's firsts, the possibilities are endless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment