Monday, October 20, 2014

Make It Monday

Ok, so these creations were actually made on Sunday but make it Sunday just isn't as catchy! :) Back to the work week but can't deny it was an incredibly fun girls' weekend here. Eric was off for his annual pheasant hunt and the girls and I crafted and ate snacks for dinner and went to a movie with my mom, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Soooooooo funny, whether you have children or not, this movie was hilarious! A must see in my opinion! During our crafting I had fun playing with the 2015 Stampin' Up colors to create this card...
Love the rich autumn colors and die cut burlap with a steel die and used gold spray paint to add more of a vintage look to the button. Next up I used a circle punch to add a ton of circles to this simple PenPal card and a few embellishments from my stash...
And lastly I stamped a bunch of circles with a mix of yellow, pink, and orange and used a circle scribble stamp from Papertrey Ink to add interest in black as well as black die cut letters for happy and a black stamped birthday sentiment. I finished it off with some random glitz using sequins that were in my last Studio Calico kit!
Hope your weekend was a good one and Monday has started off a great week ahead! Gorgeous weather here with the sun shining and all of autumn's colors so glorious right now! Just love it! I've got some upcoming challenges so stop back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment