Saturday, October 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop

 Happy Saturday! Papertrey Ink has their monthly challenge and this time there are unique color combos to get started on holiday anything. I created a card using the inspiration below...


As soon as I saw the colors I knew I wanted to use the Winter Penguin set and had this sparkly kraft snowflake from a Stampin' Up card set from my stash a few years back. The background on white or any other color just didn't do it justice to so I took out the Building Blocks set and decided creating my own background would be a fun way to incorporate more of the colors. Although the inks are from SU, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Baja Breeze, I think they matched up to the inspiration ones quite well and this is what I came up with...


Stay cool and thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

  1. The background you created is perfect! Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete