Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Whooo Knew?

I cannot even put into words how much fun I had this past Saturday with my friend, Amy, and all our girls! We piled into her van with a few paper crafting supplies, snacks, and our girls, Shelby, 1, Madelyn, 9, Graci, 10, and Addison, 8. An hour later we arrived at her aunt, Linda's house, and the fun began!

Linda had invited us down to learn and play with all her piles of punches and paper and it was a punch extravaganza! We learned all sorts of fun new ways to use our old Stampin' Up punches but by far, our favorite is the old Owl Builder punch! One punch and endless possibilities! Seriously!

This hefty punch has been sitting in my barely used pile for ages...

Owls are fun, of course. But so are all sorts of other little critters and I learned from Linda that this owl punch can be used to create every critter you can fathom! Here are just a few of my creations...
Monsters and ghosts just in time for Halloween,

penguins and reindeer in time to start building up my holiday card stash,
...and turkeys to be thankful for, mischievous minions and mice! There were farm animals of every size, safari creatures like lions and giraffes, and Graci even came up with her recent favorite creature, a unicorn! I consider myself creative but Linda...you are a creative GENIUS! We can't thank you enough for your kind hospitality and sharing your gift, not to mention the yummy turkey dinner you cooked up to top off our evening!

Can't wait to craft in Vermillion again and even more excited to host an Owl Punch Extravaganza sometime this winter for anyone who would be interested! I love creating something new using what I already have on hand! Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment